Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blues from Melissa!

There are still a few hundred swatch sticks which need to make their way back to my house before the big, fat swatch comparison posts happen. But that doesn't mean I can't show you hints of things to come. Melissa Crouch is one of the ladies who is sending me sticks. She's just swatched them and is in the process of getting them back to me.

Check out this photo which she just sent me!


(pictured, from top to bottom:  Revlon Blue Lagoon, Revlon Coastal Surf, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, Milani Dude Blue, Sinful Colors Fly Away, Catrice Blue Cara Ciao, Sinful Colors Gredian Sun, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Revlon Indigo Night, Sinful Colors Rainstorm, Sinful Colors Neptune, Revlon Blue Slate, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, and L'Oreal After Hours.)

Thank you, Melissa, for your photo-- I'm looking forward to seeing these in person and comparing them with even MORE blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment